Once your project is complete follow the steps below to end your contract with a freelancer.
- Click on "My Jobs" at the top of the screen.
- Click on the project that you'd like to suggest a new rate for. Note: You can only change the rate of an hourly contract.
- Click on the three dots next to the "Active" icon.
- Select "End Contract."
- You'll be asked whether you're sure you want to end the contract. Click "End Contract" to mark it as "complete."
- If you wish to review this project at any time you can find it in the "My Jobs" section under "Completed Jobs."