We're pleased to offer Payoneer as a payout method to freelancers who wish to receive payouts in countries that are not yet supported by Stripe, our primary payment processor.
Follow the steps below to link your Payoneer account through Work for Impact:
- Click your name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click "Settings."
- Under "Setup Finance Account," check that the country and currency you have listed is correct. You can use the dropdown box to change it if necessary.
- Indicate whether you are an individual or a company.
- Click "Create & Verify Now" to begin the financial verification process.
- Click "Connect Payoneer".
- If you already have a Payoneer account, you will be taken to the Payoneer website. Otherwise, you will be asked to sign-up and create an account.
- Verify all the information provided and click "Done" when you're ready to proceed.
- Your application will go through a review process and you will be redirected to the "Settings" page.
- The status will be changed to "Complete" once your application has been approved.
Please note that Payoneer fees may apply for any withdrawals you make from your Payoneer account. Additionally, a currency conversion fee may be applied by Payoneer if you choose to withdraw from your balance in any currency other than USD. For a comprehensive overview of the current fees applied by Payoneer, please visit their fee information page.
For more information or assistance related to a Payoneer account, we would recommend visiting the Payoneer Support Center.