The Work for Impact Community is a place where freelancers can come together to ask questions, connect with fellow freelancers, and help others with any issues they might be having. It's a great way to learn about the Work for Impact platform and a chance to make new friends and connections.
Follow the steps below to sign up for the community and join the conversation:
- Go to community.workforimpact.com.
- Click the "Sign Up" button to register an account.
- Enter your email and name, and select a username and password.
- After you've filled in all the required fields, click the "Create New Account" button.
- Once you've created your account you'll be sent an email. Click the link within the email to confirm and activate your new account.
- Your account is now created! We recommend you start by customizing your profile. You can do this by:
- Clicking on your user icon in the top right corner.
- Clicking the gear icon to access your profile.
- Once you reach your profile click the pencil icons to edit your profile picture, name, email, and password. You can also activate two-factor authentication if you so choose. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the screen when you're finished editing your profile.
- After you've edited your profile feel free to join conversations that are happening within the community. You can reply to existing topics or create your own topics for discussion. Just make sure to follow our Terms and Conditions when using the forum.