If you encounter and issue with the time entries submitted by your freelancer you can file a dispute against them. Our team will review your dispute and work with you to resolve your issue in the fairest way possible.
Follow the steps below to file a dispute against a freelancer:
- Click on "My Jobs" at the top of the screen.
- Click on the project that the freelancer in question is working on. Note: You can only file disputes against hourly jobs.
- Click on the three dots next to the "Active Icon."
- Select "Open Dispute."
- Click "Select Work Log Entries" to choose the time entries you'd like to dispute.
- Select the reason or reasons you're disputing those time entries.
- Click "Submit Your Dispute" to submit the dispute. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible in order to help you resolve your issue.